ASCU is a hi-end electronic module (consisting of a command unit and a sensor unit), which, once installed in airsoft replicas, significantly improves their operation. A traditional connector circuit was replaced with a sensor unit that monitors the current location of the sector gear, fire mode selector and trigger. Collected information is transmitted to the command unit – where the software in the CPU analyzes them and controls the motor of the replica via the active MOSFET with active brake.
ASCU improves gearbox V.2 operation and causes the replica to match the most expensive and complicated PTW replicas in gearbox function.
ASCU oversees the replica’s gearbox operation no matter the speed with which the trigger was squeezed and it is responsible for completing a full cycle of the piston’s operation, both in semi-auto and full-auto modes. After each shot, the piston stops in its exact starting position.
ASCU features a Low Drain Protection system specially designed to protect lithium-ion batteries (LiPo) from damage.
ASCU stops the replica’s firing cycle in case of any problems, thus protecting the internal elements from further damage.
The sensor unit monitors the operation of the sector gear and thanks to that the whole system is capable of completing full cycles of the gearbox operation (a BB will never remain in the barrel when the magazine has been pulled and the spring will never be strained when the replica is idle).
– The unit shortens and expedites the reaction of the trigger in an AEG replica, which in comparison to the ordinary unit, is practically instantaneous.
– It prevents accidental, double shots: when the trigger’s consecutive squeeze is faster than a human reaction – each squeeze amounts to one shot.
– Easy-to-install unit replaces connectors and an anti-reversal latch in any V2 gearbox, whose elimination completely reduces the jamming of the piston. Furthermore, it guarantees that a replica will complete a full cycle every time (the spring will remain in the loose state).
– ASCU does not allow battery over-discharge, which is very important when utilizing lithium batteries (LiPo, LiIon, LiFe).
– The module detects issues and malfunctions by emitting a sound and vibrations as well as cutting off the power source, thus preventing further damage in a GB.
– ASCU significantly prolongs battery lifetime.
– ASCU2 Gen.5 unit is adapted for operation with the ASHU – a hop-up chamber with integrated sensor that will stop firing shots when the magazine is empty using standard AEG magazines. (compatible only for M4,M16, AR15, 416 replicas).
– Compatible with every standard and reinforced Gearbox V2 gearbox frame;
Safe + Semi + 3 Rnd Burst + Full Auto
Safe + Semi + Full Auto (The usual)
Safe + Semi + 3 Rnd Burst (Like a real M16)
Safe + Semi Only (If skirmish areas have a certain rule)